Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Kau Tiada Pengganti...

Assalamualaikum,

16 June 2009 [12.39am]

Aku di ketika ini masih berada di Reading. Ketika ini aku sedang memaksa diri untuk berjaga to wait for Subuh prayer supaya aku tidak perlu bangun at 4++am by blogging here and at the same time listening to my lappy punya playlist. Alhamdulillah, sejak kehadiran ku di sini aku semakin tenang dalam menerima hakikat dan redha dengan pemergian nenekanda tersayang. I know I will never ever forget and will never stop missing him ever tetapi, kehidupan perlu diteruskan.

Yesterday (15th June 09)...

After Zuhur prayer I went strolling around Reading City Center by myself. Since my cuz n bf brought me there the day before plus it's a non-complicated city similar to Durham, I easily make my way to the city and enjoying the scenery and doing some window shopping AND minor shopping haha.. Can't resist the sales =P and then after a few hours going here and there, stopped at costa for a hot choc n tuna melt (missing costa sessions with zeah so much) and then sambung lagi window shopping at debenhams and eventually bought something there.

It was raining when I stepped out of Debenhams going home to Highgrove Street and stopping over at Tesco Express to buy juice and finally arrived home 5 mins after my cuz arrived from Uni back home as well. Right timing! =D We had dinner before Maghrib prayer. I feel so spoiled here. My cuz's bf prepared my breakfast and dinner while I play a minor role helping around with cooking vegies and when needed.

Today, just like today, after Zuhur prayer, I planned to visit the Museum & Art Gallery in the city center area and perhaps some shopping therapy again? hehehe. Bad Girl! XD The next day might as well visit Reading Uni and soon I'll be back in Durham to reunite with my deskfan (haha) and especially with my beloved housemates. InsyaAllah I will go and memeriahkan UIF with the M'sian's community on June the 20th.
Pictures taken around Reading City Center (14 June 2009)
a. Gambar di main entrance di city
b. The 3 of us few meters away from main entrance haha XD
c. At the bridge menuju ke Oracle, gedung membeli belah... Can you spot... :Krispy kreme??!! hehehe..
d. Another area of shopping places. It reminds me of Leicester's city center. Can you spot any differences? hint: Someone's been shopping. hehehe XD
e. At the town hall building and next to it is the Museum & Art gallery that I am planning to go to today.. Can't wait!! *iski*
p/s More photos will be uploaded to My FB when I have the time, insyaALLAH.
Another an hour left for Subuh.. I can do this!! Anyway, on the train on my way to Reading last time while I was listening to my mp3 player, I came across one song which I feel so touched listening to and I feel it suits on how I felt after the loss of my grandpa on the 11th of June 09. Baca bait2 lagu ini or even listen to the song then you'll understand..

Lagu: Saat Terakhir - ST12

Tak pernah terpikir olehku
Tak sedikitpun ku bayangkan
Kau akan pergi tinggalkan kusendiri
Begitu sulit kubayangkan
Begitu sakit ku rasakan
Kau akan pergi tinggalkan ku sendiri
Dibawah batu nisan kini
Kau tlah sandarkan
Kasih sayang kamu begitu dalam
Sungguh ku tak sanggup
Ini terjadi karna ku sangat cinta
Inilah saat terakhirku melihat kamu
Jatuh air mataku menangis pilu
Hanya mampu ucapkan
Selamat jalan kasih
Satu jam saja
Ku telah bisa cintai kamu kamu kamu di hatiku
Namun bagiku melupakanmu butuh waktuku seumur hidup
Satu jam saja kutelah bisa sayangi kamu..... di hatiku
Namun bagiku lupakanmu butuh waktuku seumur hidup...
(Dedicated to Mulah Nini Hj Nayan b Kahar & Mulah Tua Hj Akil b Hj Nayan)
Then another song especially dedicated to beloved friends..
Lagu: Sahabat - Aizat
Sahabat…
Mengapa kau pergi
Tinggal aku sendiri
Kau tahu ku tak sanggup
Sahabat…
Ingat lah kau slalu
Jadi yang terbaik
Walau kau tak disini lagi
Sahabat…
Aku rindu padamu
Datang walau sesaat
Ku ingin kan kau hadir
Aku disini dan menunggu
Diam tanpa dirimu
Kau tahu ku tak bisa
Beranjak terbang dan melayang
Tanpa diri mu ku tak bisa dan kembalilah...
(Dedicated to Zeah, Nurul, Mis... I miss you girls so much.. so much! And I also miss my housemates, k,nur & kam, Dij... *sigh*)

No comments:

Post a Comment