Sunday, July 5, 2009

Dedicated for K.Nur =)

Assalamualaikum,

First and foremost, I'd like to apologize and please forgive me for my forgetful cramped with too-many-things-to-think-about mind that I missed wishing one of the greatest, bestest friend cum sister found/met in Durham 2008:



Kak Nur Fakhzan
a
"Happy Belated Birthday"
on the
4th of July 2009


p/s: I'm so sorry.. Maybe it's because you are far away from us makes my mind slipped the fact that a kind, beautiful, superb friend was celebrating her birthday. It's not that I forget you or the date of your birthday, it's just that I remembered a little bit later than I'm supposed to.
Especially For You Kak Nur:


Semoga di hari lahir mu kau rasa bahagia, semoga segala impian dan cita2 mu tercapai, semoga sentiasa diberkati oleh ALLAH s.w.t serta sentiasa di bawah lindunganNya jua, Amin. Semoga dipanjangkan umur, dimurahkan rezeki. All the best with your study. You can do it kak! Always remember that it's fated that we met in Durham and there will never be any feeling of regret that I've found you my friend cum sister. I'm surely gonna miss you. I'm praying for you K.Nur. Semoga ALLAH panjangkan umur kita berdua dan akan menemukan kita semula dimasa akan datang, insyaALLAH, AMIN.
Although we missed her birthday, the next day upon her arrival we plan a simple surprise birthday celebration in #60. Just a simple one, hope you like it k.nur ;oD

Lots of Love,

Nursyeff@rni H.S

1 comment:

  1. i love it!

    thanks so much

    u r indeed, one of the greatest women i've ever met....

    please be happy, because u deserve a happy life more than you could imagine..

    misss uuuuuu already!

    ReplyDelete